Friday, April 24, 2015

Easy Stir Fry!

I was on my way home from work and stopped at the grocery store.  I just bought a bunch of yummy vegetables and went home.  When I got home I realized I bought a bunch of things that would go perfect in a stir fry.  This recipe makes 8 servings, we wanted leftovers.



Ingredients:
20 oz chicken, cut into small bites
4 cups cooked Basmati rice
1 bag frozen broccoli
1 bag frech sugar snap peas
3 large carrots, cut into slivers
4 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp toasted seasame seed oil
1/4 cup peanuts
6 Tbsp peanut oil

Directions:
(1) Cook rice according to package.
(2) Add peanut oil to wok over high heat.  Cook chicken over high temperature until browned but not cooked through, about 2-4 minutes.  Remove from heat and set aside.
(3) Lightly beat eggs in bowl.  Add to hot wok and heat until cooked through.  Add cooked rice to eggs and mix.  Set aside.
(3) Add more oil to wok and cook vegetables until crisp tender.  Add the chicken and rice/egg mixture at the end and mix.  Add soy sauce and stir until hot.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment