Sunday, January 8, 2012

Vanilla Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting

For this cupcake I used the same vanilla cupcake recipe I had used before, but from http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/ I found the maple cream cheese frosting.  It is super yummy.  Then I just added a maple sugar candy on top.  Simple!  The cupcake recipe is from my December 30th blog post and the frosting recipe is below.  The recipe frosts 9 cupcakes.



Maple Cream Cheese Frosting:
Ingredients:

4oz cream cheese
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 stick butter, room temperature

Mix all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.  Frost cooled cupcakes!  Phew!

Beth's Rating: 6/10

Nutrition (just the frosting):
211 calories
9g fat (6g saturated)
13mg cholesterol 
60mg sodium
33g carbohydrates
0g fiber
32g sugar
1g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment